+48 12 267 31 11
Give us a call :
BTW respects privacy of users visiting the www.btw2.pl website in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926 with further amendments).
2. Information gathered during the use of the website include:
Information in server logs – our servers automatically save such data as user page request, date and time of the request, type of browser, browser language, type of operating system and IP address (IP address – every computer connected to the Internet is given a unique number, that is an IP address).
- provide users with easy access to the website – Cookies recognise the user’s device and show the webpage appropriately, set for their personal needs,
- form anonymous website statistics – thanks to this, we know our users’ expectations better and we develop the website in such a way to allow easier access to most searched information (e.g. through browser query analysis).
Internet browsers usually allow cookies storing on the user’s device. However they may manage cookies on their own, e.g., block them by choosing to refuse them in the browser. However, it may cause some functions not to work properly.
3. The btw2.pl website is placed in servers situated in the BTW company headquarters in Krakow. All data are gathered in them with the use of privacy protection, integrity and security measures.
4. The gathered data are used to provide certain services for our users and for administrative and statistical purposes.